Lakeside Stage 1:
A Residential Development Opportunity
Kāinga Ora is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase and build on Stage 1 lots in Lakeside, a masterplanned development at Te Kauwhata
Stage 1 comprises of 224 lots with a total area of 8.45Ha and supports a yield of approximately 224 homes.
Kāinga Ora is looking for a range of builder partners to deliver Stage 1 and respondents are invited to submit proposals for 5 or more of the lots described in the offer.
Stage 1 Summary
- 224 lots ranging from 225m2 to 699m2, which make up all of Stage 1
- Total area of 8.45Ha
- Supporting a yield of approximately 224 homes
- 20 percent of homes to meet the affordable housing criteria
- Affordable homes all being three-bedroom typologies for stage 1
- All new homes to achieve 6 Homestar rating
- Homes to comply with the Lakeside Design Guidelines which can be viewed here
- Zoning is Living zone – Medium and High Density
- Handover of sites expected from September 2021
How to Respond
Respondents are asked to prepare their submission, for one or more of the superlots described in the offer, as per the requirements of the Response Form and attach relevant information to support their response.
The closing date for submission is: 4pm on 14 October 2021.
- Evaluation and shortlist of developers will be selected by early November 2021
- The final purchaser/s selection is expected to be made by late November 2021
Questions in relation to the IM and response should be made directly to procurement-UDD@kaingaora.govt.nz.
Geotechnical completion report 1Download
Geotechnical completion report 2Download
Geotechnical completion report 3Download
Geotechnical completion report 4Download
Kāinga Ora has an established set of design guidelines for the development projects we masterplan and manage. These guidelines guide our own organisation and our delivery partners, with the aim of ensuring that the built environment we deliver facilitates positive social outcomes. They demonstrate best practice design so that all parties involved know what is required to meet our core objective of creating neighbourhoods that support the wellbeing of our communities.